Friday, January 9, 2009

Final Fit Friday!

I am happy to report that I lost a total of 11 pounds since Hot for the Holidays began! Also, I lost 4% body fat, one dress size, and 4 inches off my waist. I have been getting alot of compliments from friends and family about my weight loss. I don't have a picture from today, but here is one from Christmas time... The first picture is the best I could find of where I started. You can tell a big difference, but the grey top has an empire waist, so it almost looks like it is a maternity top (I promise it is not, I donated all of my maternity clothes to Goodwill!).
Thanks, Missy for starting this, it definitely made it more fun to have some accountability and to see how everyone else is doing with their weight loss. The only thing I could come up with for the new name would be "Looking Fine in 2009". I don't know about y'all, but I will surely be trying to be fine in '09!





2 comments:

Sarah said...

You look fabulous! Keep it up!

Missy said...

WOW!!! 11 pounds?? You go girl. I think you are in the lead.