Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fit Friday #8

So I have missed a few Fridays posting my progress, but I didn't weigh until this past Friday and to my surprise, I have lost 5 pounds since Nov. 15th! That means I have lost 10 pounds total! Yeah! I also tried on some of my favorite jeans from The Gap that I haven't been able to wear since I had my son in 2006, and they fit perfectly.

It hasn't been my diet that is one thing I know for sure. I have done pretty well at staying active though. I am consistently doing the Firm videos at home at least 2x/wk sometimes more, and pilates at least once a week. I guess it is paying off. I was just hoping that I would be able to maintain the weight that I had lost over the Thanksgiving Holiday (especially since we had 4 different Thanksgiving dinners between our families and church).

This coming week will be very hectic and I am hoping that I will be able to do The Firm 2x. We are having some family come in from Texas for the weekend, so I am sure I won't get my workout in because of that. We will also be having two Christmas parties to go to, as well as my sister's birthday celebration. Maybe I will just try and crunch my workouts in early in the week. I will try and make a post on Friday, but won't make any promises.

Check out my lil baby, Addison, she got posted on this blog for Coco Bonbons boutique!
http://cocobonbonsfavoritethings.blogspot.com/2008/12/one-of-my-favorite-things.html

Leslie

No comments: