Friday, November 7, 2008

Fit Friday #3

I missed posting last week, but I have good news to report! I have lost 4lbs. in 3 weeks, 2% body fat (according to my scale, so who knows if it's right!), and 2 inches off my waist! I have been doing the Firm workout 3 times a week, and trying to do Winsor Pilates 2 times a week. I am following a new diet plan, The G.I. Diet , which cuts out white flour and sugar. I have done pretty well following the plan, except for a few pieces of halloween candy here and there! I don't know about you, but chocolate is my weakness!!! My goal for the following week is to be more strict with my diet and water intake, and do pilates 3 times per week. Until next week...



Leslie

6 comments:

One More Equals Four said...

Wow! that is super! I have lost about 2 pounds and probably gained one back so at least you are being consistent!

Chocolate is definitely my weekness, and carbs.

Cutting out white flour and sugar is a great way to lose without even trying too hard...except my family always whines when I start cooking that way and I usually revert back to my old ways!

Good luck this week!

Posh Mama said...

Woo hoo!! Awesome! I have the Winsor Pilates dvds too, they really work for me :) Good luck this coming week!

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

AWESOME JOB! Keep up the great work!

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

WOW - you are doing awesome! And yes, the Halloween chocolate was tough for me too.

Good luck next week.

Missy said...

ok! You are the new winner! Way to go!!

The Smiths said...

You are doing great!