Friday, November 7, 2008

Fit Friday #3

I missed posting last week, but I have good news to report! I have lost 4lbs. in 3 weeks, 2% body fat (according to my scale, so who knows if it's right!), and 2 inches off my waist! I have been doing the Firm workout 3 times a week, and trying to do Winsor Pilates 2 times a week. I am following a new diet plan, The G.I. Diet , which cuts out white flour and sugar. I have done pretty well following the plan, except for a few pieces of halloween candy here and there! I don't know about you, but chocolate is my weakness!!! My goal for the following week is to be more strict with my diet and water intake, and do pilates 3 times per week. Until next week...



Leslie

6 comments:

One More Equals Four said...

Wow! that is super! I have lost about 2 pounds and probably gained one back so at least you are being consistent!

Chocolate is definitely my weekness, and carbs.

Cutting out white flour and sugar is a great way to lose without even trying too hard...except my family always whines when I start cooking that way and I usually revert back to my old ways!

Good luck this week!

Posh Mama said...

Woo hoo!! Awesome! I have the Winsor Pilates dvds too, they really work for me :) Good luck this coming week!

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

AWESOME JOB! Keep up the great work!

Life In Progress said...

WOW - you are doing awesome! And yes, the Halloween chocolate was tough for me too.

Good luck next week.

Missy @ It's Almost Naptime said...

ok! You are the new winner! Way to go!!

The Smiths said...

You are doing great!