Friday, June 20, 2008

Here we go!

I've never done this before, but it seems like a new trend. I am just a wife and mother of two kids, Hayden and Addison, trying to balance it all. I think this will be a good outlet for me since I have just made the transition from full-time working mom to stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Lloyd, for 3 years now. We just made a new addition to our home with our beautiful baby girl, Addison "Addy", almost 3 months old. Our son Hayden is two and a half. I just started back at work two nights a week, and Lloyd is staying home with the kids, so we don't have to pay an arm and a leg for daycare! This has been challenging for both of us, but I hope that it works out. I am truly learning the meaning of patience. Hayden is really good at testing it. I give props to all of you stay-at-home moms, this is really a hard job! Here are some pics of my family...











No comments: